Laid Back is a 20-man English speaking raiding guild on Al’Akir–EU focused on mythic raiding on a light 2 days per week schedule.
We’ve been around for 12 years and counting, starting as an Alliance guild that raided Naxxramas in Vanilla WoW, we rerolled horde on Spinebreaker during TBC, and transferred to Al’Akir in MoP. A lot of us are old school ex-hardcore players who, if we didn’t have jobs, school, partners, children etc. would probably be playing computer games 24/7. But since most of us actually have lives, we only raid twice a week.
Our raid times are:
- Thursday: 19.00 – 23.00 (server time)
- Sunday: 19.00 – 23.00 (server time)
Our raid times are casual, but we’re a hardcore raiding guild focused on efficiency, doing the max amount of (relevant) content in the least possible time spent. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous top rankings and even server firsts. Many of us have been raiding together for years and a lot of us have killed every single boss in the game prior to major easymode nerfs.
What we offer:
- We offer focused high-end raiding on a light schedule.
- We offer a very stable guild with a 11 year history of killing bosses (and counting).
- We offer a guild where you will be treated with respect and an open heart. We always welcome thoughts, ideas and strategies.
- We offer a raid team where spots are given out based on merit and not favoritism.
- We offer you a social community of likeminded people.
What we want from you:
- We want you with a strong raiding background, a willingness to improve and high knowledge about your class.
- We want you who are looking to be part of a team for the long term.
- We want you who knew how to spread out on C’thun, dance with Ragnaros, focus DPS on Paragons, interrupt the adds on Nefarian. We want you with situational awareness, you who can use your healthstone and you who are not afraid to admit you made a mistake in order to improve upon it. We believe that nobody wants to be the weak link and that everyone strives to be the best.
We want you to have a high raid attendance while at the same time be prepared to sit out on certain bosses. We always swap people in and out of raids in order to maximize efficiency and/or loot distribution.
- We want you who know how to communicate both verbally and in writing. We use TeamSpeak for communicating in raids.